Graph theoretic problems are representative of fundamental kernels in traditional and emerging scientific applications such as complex network analysis, data mining and computational biology, as well as applications in national security. Graph abstractions are also extensively used to understand and solve challenging problems in scientific computing. Real-world systems such as the Internet, telephone networks, the world-wide web, social interactions and transportation networks are analyzed by modeling them as graphs. To efficiently solve large-scale graph problems, it is necessary to design high performance computing systems and novel parallel algorithms.
GraphAnalysis.org is a compendium of resources related to High Performance Computing applied for large-scale graph analysis.
- We maintain a parallel graph theory benchmark that solves multiple graph analysis kernels on small-world networks. An early version of the benchmark was part of the DARPA High Productivity Computing Systems (HPCS) Compact Application (SSCA) suite. The benchmark performance across current HPC systems can be compared using a single score called TrEPS (Traversed Edges Per Second).
- We also frequently update recent publications and web pages related to HPC Graph Analysis.
- August 11, 2015: Added Graph Algorithms Building Blocks (GABB 2016), IPDPS 2016 workshop
- October 13, 2014: Added Graph Algorithms Building Blocks (GABB 2015), IPDPS 2015 workshop
- May 19, 2014: Added Graph Algorithms Building Blocks (GABB 2014), IPDPS 2014 workshop
- February 27, 2013: Added Frontiers in Large-Scale Graph Analysis, SIAM CSE13 minisymposium
- November 13, 2012: Added Graph Analytics in Big Data, SC12 Birds-of-a-Feather
- July 10, 2012: Added Massive Graphs: Big Compute meets Big Data, SIAM AN12 minisymposium
- July 5, 2010: Added "SIAM AN10 Minisymposium on Analyzing Massive Real-World Graphs " SIAM AN10 Minisymposium.
- May 11, 2009: Added "Workshop on High Performance Computing on Massive Real-World Graphs " SIAM AN09 Minisymposium.
- July 2, 2007: Added "HPC on Large Graphs" SIAM PP08 Workshop.
- March 23, 2007: GraphAnalysis.org created.